We are delighted to announce that Exchange Wire will be our Media partner for MMaP on May 22nd and IBM will be our headline sponsor.
Personalized GDPR Consultations: Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia: February 26th - March 1st 2018 and week of March 26th 2018
The Trust Bridge is running personalized workshops/ consultations for senior executives to help assess their organisations' GDPR readiness
Individual 1 or 2 hour sessions as a face to face consultative assessment for individual organizations
- To undertake a topline assessment for the individual organization;
- To highlight areas that they need to consider;
- To provide the members with a simple GDPR roadmap that deliver direction towards Alignment;
- Further 2 month advice by phone / email: discussion and help with decision making and preparation of next steps;
- These sessions will be held on 26th / 27th and 28th Feb and March 1st 2018 in the DC, Maryland and Virginia area followed by a further sessions during week of March 26th 2018
- The sessions need to be booked ahead of time;
- Ideal for the senior management team to gain an insight into their GDPR requirements (CEO / CFO / COO / CTO).
Board level and management level understanding of the opportunities and challenges inherent in GDPR;
A clear picture of the organization's current position vis a vis the data they hold and the data flowing through the wider supply chain;
Outline strategic plan and roadmap to deliver direction for GDPR Governance and Accountability;
Information that facilitates decisions regarding investment in the remaining steps.
Investment for Personalized Workshops:
US $ 2,500 per one hour session and including further 1 month advice (see access chart)
US $4,000 per 2 hour session including further 1 month advice (see access chart)
The access for that additional month would be as follows:
Unlimited, Within one working day.
Unlimited Return Calls within 24 hours (working days)
Onsite subject to mutually agreeable scheduling 1 Day (ex travel expenses)
Single person access
2 remote meetings via SkypePlease contact Alan Davis (Director of US operations) on email@example.com or phone 803.348.0000
Please contact Alan Davis on firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 803.348.0000
or contact Penny Heyes on email@example.com
The Trust Bridge’s David Clarke will be examining GDPR in the accountancy sector and the reliance on software.